This level is for beginners who want to add lettering to designs along with some basic editing capabilities.
- Offers keyboard lettering in more than 50 ready-to-use fonts.
- If a stock font will not work, create any type of text desired.
- Specialty fonts such as Greek, cross-stitch, and monograms are included.
- Arrange text in a variety of formations including lines, curves, arcs, and circles.
- Edit all the text at once or individual letters.
- Designate if you want the text to be monochrome or multicolored.
- Edit and manage multiple areas of text.
- Offers complete control of the stitch properties such as underlay, density, tying, compensation, thread trimming and more.
- Automatically repeat any text section such as the name of a city for a name drop.
- Optional features include archiving; creation of a paper catalog, Web pages, CD-ROM catalogs; and production management.