Leather/Specialty Laser Engravers: Stratos
Leather cutting has been elevated to a new level with the expanded capabilities available on this state-of-the-art galvanometric laser.
The Stratos is the most advanced laser machine for leather cutting and engraving in its category. Ideal for any company making products out of leather, it is designed to be used with the most sophisticated scan heads available including 3D allowing BITO to customize it to your company’s needs.
|Technology||Galvo 3 axis – High Performance|
|Laser Application Field||Footwear and Leather Goods|
|Weight||450 Kg (Max. 510Kg)|
|Laser working area (WxD)||300×300 mm, 800×800 mm|
|Cutting Plane Type||Anti-reflection aluminum grid with suction, Adjustable height position|
|Laser Cooling Fumes Extraction||External Unit H2O Chiller – Included, External Turbine Unit 220/380Vac -Included, Sealed Area with directional hoods|
|Laser Source Type||CO2 Pulsed H2O Cooled 250 W (800 W peak power), CO2 Pulsed H2O Cooled 100 W (400 W peak power)|
|Spot Characteristics||400×400: approximately 215 μm, 600×600: approximately 310 μm|
|Options||Double Sliding Frame / Red Pointer, Camera System / Frame Attachment|
|User Interface||Personal Computer – Control Panel|
|Power Supply||Stratos HP 100 – Mono Phase 220/240 Vac 50/60Hz, Stratos HP 250 – Tri Phase 380/400 Vac 50/60Hz|
|Absorbed Power Max||7 KVA|
- Less bulky than preceding models Offers a high-quality laser spot over a wide working area
- Laser powers include pulsating 100 watt and 250 watt, capable of outputting optimal powers of 400 watt and 800 watt, respectively
- Outfitted with the most advanced 3D scan head, it is capable of producing an extremely fine laser spot of 0.165mm for doing intricate, sophisticated perforation.
- Work field is adjustable from 300 mm (8 inches) to up to 800 mm (32 inches).
- Designed to adapt to a wide variety of applications
- Exhaust is moveable allowing it to be customized to any location
- Comes with a shuttle bed for faster production