Embroidery Laser: E-Laser II
Dramatically speed up appliqué production on your single head machine and offer retail fashion looks only possible with an embroidery laser.
The new E-Laser II incorporates the latest technology to dramatically improve its performance and reliability. This add-on integrated laser can be attached to your singlehead embroidery machine no matter what make or model. Due to its new patent-pending technology, you can install it! A technician is no longer needed to do the installation as it does not require any mechanical or electrical changes to the embroidery machine.
|Electrical Input||1phase 220/240 Vac ±10% – 50/60Hz ±2%|
|Absorbed Power Max||3,000 VA|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||284 x 492 x 1253 mm|
|Weight Max.||80 kg|
|Noise Emission||< 70 dB (with internal fumes suction unit)|
|Working Area (WxD)||The same as embroidery machine|
|Fumes Extraction||Top suction system|
|Fumes Suction||External and internal unit|
|Laser Source Type||CO2 – 10.6 µm – sealed type – RF Air liquid cooled|
|Laser Power||30W / 50W|
|Laser Beam Delivery||need this.|
|Laser Spot Diameter||140 µm|
|Cutting Speed||Depending on the embroidery machine|
|Resolution||The same of embroidery machine|
|Optics Cleaning||Internal or external air / external gas|
|Software||FOCUSCUT III or client punching|
|Laser Product Class||Class 1 (EN-60825-1:2003-02) Class I (USA-CDRH 21 CFR)|
|Safety Devices||Protective enclosures + laser beam stop access pane|
- CO2 sealed laser in 30-watt and 50-watt models
- Full area frame available
- 110/220 VAC
- Up to seven power settings offers more control and allows for faster job setup.
- Laser automatically synchs itself with the needle bar.
- Laser is now perpendicular to the substrate, which results in a finer, more accurate beam and increased cutting power.
- Speed of the laser matches the stitches per minute of the machine.
- A flow of air is vented to the cutting head to keep the focusing lens clear of smoke and fumes.
- Internal and external suction hoses dispose of smoke.
- New safety features include a protective enclosure as well as a laser beam stop access panel.
- Small footprint is only 19.3 inches (492 mm) long by 11.1 inches (284 mm) wide by 49.3 inches (1253 mm) high